my VVVVEEERRRYYYY old headshots

my VVVVEEERRRYYYY old headshots

Saying our last goodbyes.

Saying our last goodbyes.
:(

My puppies!!!!

My puppies!!!!
I love them SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the way back.

All the way back.
All the way back at the Annie auditons.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Isabella

Hi guys! I am currently at a sleepover with my friend Isabella! We are watching tangled! I am so sorry liv! My friend livi was at a very tall place and fell! We are so lucky because she didn't get to hurt! Brused arm and possibly sprained ancle! So sorry Liv! Next I think we are gonna watch Thats so Raven! I am really excited cause tomorrow we go to Universal studios! Yayayayayyaayayyy!!! Woot woot! hehe :) <3 :D :0
Then I get a sleepover with some of my best friends liv,hannah and bellah!

Have a good weekend!

Oh and rehersal!

Mackenzie Aladjem

No comments: